Things – you need them every day to get your job done. Unfortunately they are often hard to find.
Add smart & dumb things
Add IoT devices but also very old-school objects such as your tool-box to the map.
Adding smart things allows you to interact with them and to visualize their information such as their current status on the map to save you from walking there.
Adding dumb things allows you to share their location, define their status and to include additional information about them.
Moving & statics things
Whether your things are smart or dumb, they can also be static or moving. Add and track your moving things on your map to find them in no time. You can even be notified in case a moving thing leaves an area it is not supposed to.
Integrating static objects on your map helps you to find the way there or to share relevant information about them.
Points of interest
You can add Points of Interest for your team on the Interactive Map. Creating a POI allows you to share location specific information with your team.
A Point of Interest can be permanent or just temporary and will disappear from your map again after a given time.
Mark up your map
You can use markers on the map for things that do not need much further information.
Markers allow you to quickly create a visual representation with the name of a thing on your map. It builds a digital inventory of your e.g. fire extinguishers to help you find them quickly when they are needed.
You can use things in FORMATION to show their status on the map. This way a coworker can know if a forklift truck is available or busy at the moment.
Similarly Places and tasks assigned to People can have a status.
Let’s add things to your Interactive Map!
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.