Production & MaintenanceThe biggest driver of your success? Your team. Empower them to be able to perform at their very best. Request a demo
Your secret to standout performance
By bringing together innovative technologies and people, FORMATION enables better collaboration and more productivity for your team.
Keep the overview
Always know what is going on in your workplace.
A lightweight digital twin of your workplace
The interactive map shows you and your team a live overview of everything that is happening in your work environment. You can connect your machines, tools and more for a complete overview of what is currently happening.
Track orders, assembly groups and more
Track your orders, assembly groups or fork lift trucks and more. Know where they are and how long they spend at a specific workstations to analyze your workflows and identify bottlenecks.
Always be up-to-date
See your current tasks and meetings on the map to know what is next. Receive alerts and notifications when things change and need your attention.
Use the interactive map to enable your team to achieve more.
Find, don‘t search
Get things done
Better processes and tools that help you run more smooth operations.
Use QR codes or RFID chips to trigger survey reports and more on your mobile device instead of filling out and filing paper forms.
Become more agile
Use your new location data and unleash its full potential. Keep optimizing your workflows based on new insights. Identify bottlenecks or equipment shortages and more.
More engagement by your workforce
Using modern, digital tools help you to increase your workers’ engagement and loyalty. Leading to better performance and less turnover.
Get in touch to learn more about how you can benefit.
Break out of information silos and empower your team to do more.
Break information silos
Share information easily
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.
Previous FORMATIONtalks events:
Improve safety & security
FORMATION helps your workforce to avoid incidents and act faster in case something did happen.