Interactive maps for more collaboration and flexible processes
FORMATION is a map based productivity tool build to help you collaborate with ease in large workplaces. The interactive map offers endless opportunities to make your workplace smarter and more efficient.
The interactive map
Easy to use
FORMATION is designed and build to be intuitive for users.
Works in- & outdoors
Big workplaces differ a lot. That is why FORMATION works for in- & outdoor areas.
Maps for buildings
Add all your buildings, update floor plans and control who can see what on your map.
Mobile & web solution
FORMATION is available as a native Android and iOS App as well as a web-browser solution.
FORMATION supports all common positioning & tracking technologies from GPS to UWB.
Secure & GDPR compliant
FORMATION is fully GDPR compliant and uses highest security standards.
Everything you need to collaborate in your workplace
Manage your task on the map to know what, how and where to do it.
Mark points on the map to share information with your team.
Schedule meetings with a colleague or the entire team and select where to meet.
No more searching. Find anything in your workplace right on the map.
Use map layers to organize information on the map for different teams and projects.
Find the way in and between your buildings – even when you are new.
Never miss anything. Notifications keep you up-to-date when something changes.
Connect machines and more to your map to have an even more complete overview.
Integrate existing software systems to trigger tasks automatically and more.
More reasons for interactive maps
Increase your workplace safety
Use interactive maps to find safety equipment and emergency exits in situation where every second counts. FORMATION makes safety relevant information available to all users – no matter where they currently are.
Get in touch with us to learn about more ways in which FORMATION can help you and your team to stay save.
Analyze buildings & equipment
Unleash the power of location data. Gain new insight into how your facilities and assets are actually being used.
Identify bottlenecks in your facilities or realize when you have too many or too few of a specific type of asset.
Contact us to discuss how location technology can be applied to solve your challenges.
Break information silos
Buildings and other workplaces are used by many teams with different tasks and challenges. FORMATION is build to help them all and to bridge the knowledge gabs between them that lead to today’s inefficiency.
Ready for your interactive map?
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.