20th May 2020
FORMATION GmbH Workplace Technologies (afterward FORMATION , we, our or us) is operating www.tryformation.com and any related software. FORMATION is a data controller and needs to gather and use certain information (data processing) about individuals (data subjects) that can identify directly or indirectly a natural person – the processing of a data subject´s personal data.
These include visitors to our website, customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees, and other people the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact for business or information delivery. This policy describes:
Which reasons do we have for processing your personal data?
Depending on the object of business we have different reasons for processing your personal data.
Such reasons can be:
- preparing, performing and analyzing demonstrations of our software
- improving the user experience
- analyzing user behavior
- informing our audience about news regarding our product and the industry
- engaging potential clients
- performing our contractual obligations
- fulfilling legal requirements
Type of data
What personal data is being processed?
Depending on the depth of the business relationship, we collect personal data to provide better service and offers.
Such data can include:
- personal data that can directly identify you, such as, but not limited to your name, your address, your e-mail address, voluntary responses to questions about your business and needs, your behavior within our software while actively logged in to an account.
- personal data that can indirectly identify you, such as, but not limited to your IP-address, data we gather for statistical analysis (browsing behavior). We use multiple tracking tools to collect information about the use of our website. These include Google Analytics, LinkedIn, and Hubspot which provide an anonymous dataset that indicates how and where users interacted with our website, duration of visit, entry and exit points to our website and for those who have also opted in to Google’s Data Policy, demographic statistics about the user.
- personal data that can indirectly identify you, such as, specific tracking of website use and behavior in response to emails or online ad behaviors who have opted-in to a further level of tracking of personal behavior as part of a request to better serve them as potential customers for our software platforms.
Location of processing
Where the data is being processed?
Our data is stored on servers provided by Google LLC, LinkedIn Corporation, Hubspot, Inc., Asana, Inc., Slack Technologies, Inc. with which FORMATION has order data processing agreements and which are all active members of the EU-US privacy shield.
Where it is needed and only for as long as necessary is personal data also processed and stored on local machines such as laptop and desktop computers.
What is the legal purpose of processing the data?
FORMATION only processes personal data when we have a legitimate purpose for doing so. These purposes vary with the different reasons and objects of businesses.
Some of the purposes can include:
- you giving us consent
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
Rights of the data subject
What rights does the data subject have?
The data subject can exercise certain rights such as, but not limited to, the right to be informed what, where, and who is processing and controlling data by reading this privacy notice.
Further rights can be exercised by writing an e-mail to our data protection officer who will answer all enquires in a reasonable period of time.
Further rights include:
- the right to the erasure of his or her personal data (the right to be forgotten)
- the right to rectification of his or her personal data
- the right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data
- the right to receive all personal data concerning him or her in a commonly used, machine-readable format
- all rights detailed in EU-GDPR Art. 12 – 23
Get in touch!
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.