Interested in a story about us?
Please find resources and our contact details for inquires.
CSO & Co-founder
Download images, logos, and company inforamtion from our press folder.
The Founders: Ian Hannigan – CEO, Philipp Stelzer – CSO, Jan Lachenmayer – Strategy and Partnership Manager, Etiene Hanser – CTO
Our goal is to answer the omnipresent question “Where?” for all the workers.
Today there is still a tremendous amount of time being wasted on searching. We want to help these companies to get back the time with a productivity tool that matches the needs of workers in and around large facilities.
Interactive Maps are really so much more than a tool to help you find your way. They are in fact a solution to operational issues that arise in large and dynamic workplaces.
Berlin, Germany Release: August 24th, 2020. For immediate release FORMATION GmbH today announced that it will be hosting a series of online talk shows that focuses on digital empowerment of frontline workers. The first talk show will take place on September 14th from...
FORMATION GmbH launched a new website for their location based collaboration app. The side offers information for companies who want to improve their teamwork when working in and around large work environments such as manufacturing and maintenance facilities or trade shows.
Get in touch!
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.