Issue Date: Jan 2023
As a Junior Business Development Representative (BDR) (m/f/d) you are the key bridge between our sales teams and our potential future customers. We need you to help us find out who they are by interviewing them, prioritizing them based on your findings, and scout the market for more high quality leads.
- Customer interviews & market research.
- Working the sales funnel.
- Collaborate and brain storm with our sales team to develop new strategies to improve our pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that unlock new business
- Pipeline reporting & steady process improvement
- Conducting targeted prospecting for qualified leads and maintaining a high level of daily activity via email, LinkedIn, or at events (virtual).
- Qualify leads based and pass them on to senior sales people for closing
- Help us analyze and segment the market
- Learn how to work with professional CRM tools etc.
- You communicate exceptionally well in German and English to help us target either the German Market and help us prepare for our next move internationally.
- You are entrepreneurial and ambitious.
- You are eager to learn on the job and able to think on your feet.
- You have an analytical, results driven approach
- You are excited about our mission of digital transformation of companies all over this planet
- Experience is a plus but we are also happy to work with coachable, smart, ambitious people new to sales.
- Have an impact on the development of our company and the daily life of workers.
- Learn, grow with us and maybe stay and earn options. Our ambitions are sky high and we are looking for like minded people to grow with us. We love building long term relationships with people.
- Flexible work hours. On site & remote work are negotiable. It’s about what you do, not when you do it. Or where.
- Casual company culture and flat hierarchies. Suits optional (but customer appropriate). We prefer people to think for themselves and tell us when we’re wrong.
Want to change the future of work? Then join us and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!
FORMATION is a Berlin based tech company that provides a data-powered workforce & worksite solution that helps companies of all sizes kickstart digital transformation. With FORMATION, you can make your workplace actionable and digitize your existing processes. Since 2020, we provide software that eases the daily jobs of working teams in and around large facilities. For our clients, our tools help to digitialize and streamline existing workflows and prevent long searches for materials, tools or colleagues. Thanks to our unique approach, workers get their job done more easily and companies get quick digitalization and optimized work processes faster – we are just getting started and there is so much more to come and we would love you to be part of our journey!
Excited to learn more and join? This is how our hiring process looks like:
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marked CSO.
- We will schedule a quick screening interview shortly after.
- Followed by a second round of interviews with the wider FORMATION team.
- A fast decision for everyone and a quick offer for the right candidate.