How it works
Learn how Interactive Maps can simplify operations.
FORMATION is the collaboration app for your large work environment.
It‘s an Interactive Map where you coordinate your team, share information, and manage tasks & meetings.
Find what you need
Find everything from equipment to colleagues in your workplace right here on your map.
Manage tasks & meetings
Easily find the location for your next meeting or assign a task to team members.
Add POIs, markers and more to the Interactive Map to inform your colleagues.
Communicate with your team
Use the chat to discuss current topics with your team.
Interact with your work environment
Connect IoT devices to remote control them and make information easily accessible via your map.
Keep the overview
See what’s going on by checking the status of a task or receiving notifications in case of an incident.
Benefit from technology independence. FORMATION supports various in- & outdoor tracking and positioning technologies. Allowing you to work with what is best for you or even already installed.
What you can add to your Interactive Map
Add all your in- & outdoors workplaces with floor plans and enrich them with points of interest and more.
Share your location with team members whenever needed and manage location specific tasks and meetings.
Add static or moving objects to your map and connect IoT devices to see and track relevant information on your map.
If you already use software tools that you would like to combine with the map, then we are happy to discuss the integration.
Privacy by design
FORMATION is fully GDPR-compliant and comes with many great features already build in to protect your privacy.
Every user has full control over their privacy and can decide when and with whom to share locations.
FORMATION knows when you leave your workplace and logs out automatically.
No Performance monitoring
In line with our GDPR compliance we do not support features for individual performance measures.
3 easy steps to get started
Contact us with your idea and together we define your use-case.
We identify the best positioning technology for your use-case.
We create your map and fill it with initial content to get your team started.
Positioning / Tracking
3 - 6m
+ / +
1 - 5m
+ / -
5 - 15m
+ / -
10 - 15m
+ / +
0.2 - 0.5m
+ / +
Ready for your Interactive Map?
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.