Facility ManagmentManage large company premises and diverse user groups through collaborative maps Request a demo
Get your job done with ease
By bringing together innovative technologies and your facility management team, FORMATION enables better collaboration and more productivity.
Keep the overview
Always know what is going on in your workplace.
Your facilities as a lightweight digital twin
The interactive map gives you and your team a live overview of everything that is happening in and around your facilities. You can connect your building sensors, tools and more for a complete overview of what is currently going on.
Find your tools, building infrastructure and more
Use map layers to store important information about building infrastructure and more to have it available whenever and wherever you need it. You can even track tools that you are frequently searching for to never lose them again.
Always be up-to-date
See your current tasks and meetings on the map to know what is next. Receive alerts and notifications when things change and need your attention.
More efficient maintenance work
Use the interactive map to get things done faster.
Mark new issues on the map as soon as you discover them. Assign tasks to your team and add descriptions and images to let them know what needs to be done.
Track your progress digitally
A better experience for your suppliers & guests
Make your external suppliers and guests feel welcome right from the start and provide them with the information they need.
More comfort and efficiency
Better information helps externals to have a great experience and to deliver better work when at your facilities.
Share information with ease
Monitor the progress
Enable better preparation
Embed the map on your website to allow external suppliers and guests to prepare their visit comfortably before they arrive. Providing them with the good feeling of knowing where to go.
Secure & private maps
Be in full control of your maps.
Keep your information save
Creating a standard for your maps
More engagement by your workforce
Using modern, digital tools help you to increase your workers’ engagement and loyalty. Leading to better performance and less turnover.
Get in touch to learn more about how you can benefit.
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.
Previous FORMATIONtalks events:
Improve safety & security
FORMATION is also there to help your security and firefighters.