Make your buildings smarter
Many buildings are already equipped with advanced sensors for heaters, room usage and so on. Connect the sensors to your interactive map to get a quick overview of the current status and GDPR compliant usage analytics.
Your team knows at least as much about your buildings as all the sensors do. Let your team share the status and location of rooms, equipment and more that don‘t have smart sensors yet. This way everyone knows what is going on and benefits from the shared knowledge.
Find, don‘t search
Don‘t waste your time
Using interactive maps also helps you to gain back up to 90% of your time that was spent on searching before.
There is no need to run through buildings looking for your colleague or searching for the right equipment. Simply browse your map and see the fastest way to get there.
Don‘t feel lost
Managing many big facilities can leave you a little lost every now and then. Interactive maps help you to find your way immediately, even in locations that you have never been to before.
Location based task management
Know where to do what
There is a door to be fixed in your building. But which one? Always assign tasks to a location on the map. This way you assure that your team finds the right location quickly and performs the right task.
Keep the overview
You don’t have the time to walk through the entire building to check on a task? Use photos as a proof-of-work and let your team change the task status to keep you up-to-date with their progress.
Faster safety inspections
Create a digital inventory of everything in your facilities. Once you added a marker for something on the map or added a tracker to a tool you can find it easily via your interactive map.
Your yearly safety inspections take ages because your paper maps are constantly outdated? Use your interactive map to find all your safety equipment in no time during a safety inspection – or in case of an incident – and keep everything up-to-date with just a few clicks.
Is your building equipped with Bluetooth enabled door locks? If yes, you can use your interactive map to see which areas of the building you have access to and securely open doors with your smartphone. No more need for RFID cards.
If you are managing the access for users you can provide access rights or decline them within seconds. The update is effective immediately. Access can be managed for everyone who runs the app on their smartphone – also for visitors and 3rd parties.
Get in touch to learn how we can help you manage buildings more efficiently!
Get in touch!
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.