Use Interactive Maps to manage your team for big and successful events.
Boost your teamwork
Manage teams in dynamic environments
Unambiguous communication, seamless orientation in complex event venues and real-time coordination even of large teams – with FORMATION the work of your teams runs like clockwork.
The fastest way to the next meeting? A new task that needs to be completed urgently? Thanks to live updates, everyone always knows when something needs to be done. So your team members keep cool – and you always have the overview.
You can even grant limited access to external workers to coordinate and communicate better.
In case of an incident every second counts. Assure that all your staff can find safety equipment quickly by marking it on the map. You can also mark emergency exits to help with faster evacuation.
Manage emergency staff
Manage teams like security on the map and assure that all safety relevant positions are covered at all times. Make it easy for the teams to quickly exchange location based information about incidents such as unattended bags and generate a record of all reports.
Find, don‘t search
Gain back time
Gain back up to 90% of the time spent on searching for tools, materials or colleagues today. Simply search the map to immediately see where things are instead of going on lengthy material hunts.
Don‘t get lost
Your team and third party workers get lost on your event premises? Provide them with an interactive map to assure that they find their way and don‘t waste their time.
Secure your assets
Track your valuable assets on the map to make sure they stay where they belong and minimize damages caused by theft.
By assigning assets to a specific area you receive alerts once the asset crosses a virtual fence that surrounds the designated area.
Alerts can also be triggered upon the forceful attempt to remove the tracker from your asset.
You run an event venue?
Become a FORMATION Venue Partner!
You run a large event venue where you and others organize big events on a regular basis?
Get in touch to learn how you can become and benefit as a FORMATION Venue Partner!
Get in touch to learn how we can help you run successful events!
What Interactive Maps can do for you
Find, Don‘t Search
Get back up to 90% of the time spent on searching today.
Coordinate and connect your team accross any large workplace.
Keep the overview
Get a quick snapshot on the map that shows you what is going on.
Get in touch!
Problem Solution Fit
- You have a location specific challenge? Then we can help you solve it.
- We analyze your current setup and goals to identify optimal solutions for your challenge - either great existing solutions on the market or custom build to match your needs.
- We do not just stop with a clear recommendation. We also implement your new solution and get you and your team started successfully.
- You know what to track and where to track it, but you are not sure what technology to use? We analyze your scenario and provide you with a clear recommendation based on what you aim to achieve.
- Our experts can also get the system up and running for you.
- You already have location data and would like to use it for e.g. process optimizations? With our location AI and ML experts we provide advanced analytics tools to enable you to gain new insights and benefit from the power of your location data.
- You already have a tracking or positioning solution but would like to know if it can do more for you? We offer in depths reviews of your existing infrastructure and help you identify its strengths and weaknesses but also new opportunities for additional business cases.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Lernen Sie unsere Diskussionsteilnehmer kennen.
Executive Board Member, Next Data Service AG
Marcus Görke ist Gründungsmitglied der Next Data Services AG. Ein in Berlin ansässiges Unternehmen, das sich auf die Entwicklung von KI-Tools für diverse Branchen konzentriert. Bevor er seine neueste Firma gründete, arbeitete er u.a. als Senior Manager bei PWC und der UNITY AG, wo er viele globale Unternehmen bei ihren Digitalisierungsstrategien unterstützte.
Marcus Görke wird über seine neuesten Erkenntnisse zum aktuellen Stand von KI am Arbeitsplatz sprechen.
CEO, FORMATION GmbH
Ian Hannigan is a tech enthusiast and brings in more than 20 years of experience in building user centric products. Before Ian Hannigan started FORMATION he grew Fluidui.com to help millions of designers build better tools and services.
Ian will share his insights into adapting new technologies and how technology can help itself.
Venture Manager, Würth Elektronik Group
Thomas Waldmann ist Technologie-Scout und Venture Manager bei der Würth Elektronik Gruppe. Vor seiner jetzigen Position war er 22 Jahre bei OSRAM tätig, wo er sich vom Prozessingenieur und Berater zum Leiter der SP Services hocharbeitete.
Thomas Waldmann wird seine Einsichten über die neuesten Technologietrends für Industriearbeitsplätze mit uns teilen.
Möchten Sie Diskussionsteilnehmer werden?
Marketing Head, Microsoft
Werden Sie Medienpartner
Send us a message
Have a general question? We're just an email away.